Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas
The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas
Year after year this is the best selling Guide to Las Vegas. With 40 Million visitors per year coming to Las Vegas it’s very helpful to have this paperbook in hand. Most people visit for less than a week and with the massive amount of Venue’s to visit it’s inevitable you’ll run out of time and won’t be able to do and see everything you had planned or hoped to do. We recommend this guide BEFORE your trip and to carry it with you on your trip. Happy Reading.
Unofficial Guides | 2014 Edition
- The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas ranks over 100 hotels and casinos- the most offered by any other guidebook for the destination, providing complete detailed descriptions of each casino hotel.
- Global Travel Industry News and Forbes Traveler rank Las Vegas as the #2 most popular U.S. destination to visit calling it “America’s favorite playground”.
- In-depth detailed critical reviews of Las Vegas’ best shows, nightlife, and restaurants
- Opinionated advice on getting the best room and the best deal, finding the coolest pools, golf, spas, and tips on gambling- this guide has it all
From the Back Cover
“A Tourist’s Best Friend!”
—The New York Times
Five Great Features and Benefits offered ONLY by The Unofficial Guide:
- Over 100 hotels and casinos rated and ranked — the most offered by any guidebook — plus proven strategies for getting the best rate
- Complete detailed descriptions of each casino and casino hotel
- In-depth critical reviews of Las Vegas’ 55 best shows and 30 top nightspots — the most offered by any guidebook
- Detailed reviews of more than 70 restaurants — a complete dining guide within the guide, plus the best buffets rated and ranked
- Fifty pages of gambling tips from how to play, recognize sucker games, and cut the house advantage to the bone
The Series with more than 4 million copies sold!
- Hotels & attractions, ranked and rated
- Insider tips that save you time & money